Call for abstracts open
Monday 1 March 2021
Call for abstracts close
Friday 9 April 2021
End of April 2021
All abstract submissions must be received electronically through the online submission portal. Use the submit now button to start your submission!
- Please note that all correspondence will be sent to the email address you provide when uploading your abstract
- Applicants whose abstract is accepted must be a registered attendee.
- A link will be sent to the main author to register. Any costs incurred remain at the responsibility of the presenting author.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the abstract review committee to ensure the quality and compatibility with the conference.
- Abstracts will be reviewed on a competitive basis and successful applicants will be notified accordingly.
- The final decision on acceptances and on publication and presentation formats are at the discretion of the abstract review committee.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide their poster presentation and 3 minute oral presentation by Friday 28 May 2021.
- Poster presenters are required to utilise the standardise poster template
- Posters will be available for the duration of the virtual conference and as on-demand content unless otherwise notified.
- All abstracts submitted must be original work and cannot be previously presented in any form, unless agreed in writing by the Local Organising Committee.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author
- Successful abstracts will be published within the Local Organising Committee’s discretion.
- Should you prefer that your abstract NOT be published, please advise the conference secretariat.
- All successful applicants are required to register for the virtual conference and pay the registration fee.
- All presenters must agree to pre-record there presentation during the recording dates of Monday 17 May 2021 to Friday 28 May 2021 or unless otherwise arranged with the conference secretariat.
- All presenters are required to registration by Friday 7 May 2021
- All presenters are required to be available and join the
moderator of your presentation for a live stream Q & A during the
- Any abstract that does not comply with these specifications may not be accepted for review.